Frozen Unbaked Take & Bake - Blueberry Bagels - Bag of 12$8.99
Now you can bake bagels at home! This includes a dozen frozen unbaked bagels. Store frozen until ready to use. To bake:
- Place frozen on a cookie sheet on a piece of parchment or silicone bake sheet. If thawing overnight, cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge. Otherwise, leave to thaw and rise at room temperature for 60 minutes to 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Boil a stock pot of water. Once bagels have warmed to room temperature, drop bagels, 2-3 at a time, into the boiling water. Let boil for 30-60 seconds and fish out with a strainer.
- If you are adding toppings to your bagel (sesame, or Everything seasoning), apply them at this time.
- Place bagels on cookie sheet lined with parchment or silicone bake sheet. Bake 10 - 14 minutes, checking for color and doneness after 10 minutes.
- Remove bagels from oven and allow to cool.